Information you may find helpful
- Joint hypermobility and toddler development
- Low muscle tone and toddler development
- How to help a toddler with tactile aversion.
- Late learning to walk
- Why do some infants who bottom shuffle?
Some movement training ideas
- The importance of attention training for your toddler
- Motivating a reluctant toddler
- Tips for training hand (fine motor) skills
- Blocks, stacking and nesting toys
- Messy play for fussy fingers
Checklists: what your toddler should be able to do
Activities for training toddler gross motor abilities
Instructions for activities to train standing with support, cruising and leg muscle strength, balance and coordination in toddlers Read more