Infant attention, strength and coordination training
- Low muscle tone: what is it and how does it affect development?
- Joint hypermobility: how it affects your infant's development
- Why do some infants bottom shuffle? Does it matter in the long run?
- Late learning to walk: how parents can encourage walking
Tracking your infant's progress
- Tracking attention, hand (fine motor) and communication skills
- Early infant action: reaching, kicking, rolling
- Development of sitting
- Tummy time to crawling
- Up into standing, cruising and walking
Help your infant
Developmental Gym for Infants
An online training guide
kicking, rolling, sitting, tummy time, up into standing and walking